Monday, February 23, 2009

Lhanna Thai for Dessert & Pad Thai


Thai iced tea for two with a candlelight table... How romantic no? Well, I was with M so we both agreed that there was nothing romantic about that! But, M is an old friend of mine and old friends are the best because you grew up with them and have gone through the ups and downs of friendship. It's also a good thing that M has a car and gives me a lift! Thanks M! For me, the best Thai iced tea that I've ever had is here in Lhanna Thai. It's sweet but you can taste the strength of the tea. It's very refreshing.


Mango Sticky Rice

The best Thai dessert is without a doubt the mango sticky rice. The sweetness from the mango and the hint of fruitiness works like a charm with the sticky rice and sweet coconut milk. And I can fool myself into believing that it's actually healthy since it's fruit... Though in reality, mango is a high calories fruit. Oh well, I ain't no saint.

Pad thai

While I enjoyed my mango sticky rice, M got pad thai instead since she hadn't had dinner. It was good, tasty and filling. However, if I were to have a Thai meal, I would probably go with the fried garoupa, chicken cashew and/or curry... yummm.....

Lhanna Thai
Jl. KH Hashim no. 112
Jakarta Pusat
+62 21 319 25037

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and make my day! Let me know that I am not blogging in vain...