Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Daily Scoop of ice cream


Who doesn't love ice cream? And in humid Singapore, who doesn't feel like ice cream, almost everyday? Apparently there are a couple of locally handmade ice cream shops, Island Creamery and The Daily Scoop. The place is small and cozy. There were quit a selection of ice cream too and they make new batches right in front of you. The catch is that they don't always have all the flavors out at the same time.

Salted Mr. Brown

That day, I wanted to have the Brandied Figs & Honey. I spent a good ten minutes checking out the selection out there, trying to find it. Alas, it wasn't there. Finally something caught my eye, Salted Mr. Brown. The ingredients list said: sea salt, caramel and brownies. Hm... something sweet yet not too sweet and a little salty? One scoop later I was really happy with my choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and make my day! Let me know that I am not blogging in vain...