Monday, November 29, 2010

Chicken karaage lunch at Hoya

Chicken karaage set at Hoya

Remember my post on Nazimi's chicken karaage not too long ago? If you haven't tried it, you should and then you should compare it to Hoya's chicken karaage - just a few shops away from Nazimi on the same side of the street. To be honest with you, I can't pick which one is my favorite out of the two as they are both different. What I love at Hoya is that the salad dressing, it's home made and I can't really tell what it's made out of. What I do know is that it is very refreshing.

The lunch set for $12

The set at Hoya is more basic than at Nazimi's bento style. In Hoya you get the chicken karaage set, with rice and salad. So if you like variety you might want to try Nazimi's but if you want plenty of chicken karaage, I'd say hit Hoya. For me though, I divide my time equally between the two, and at $12 for the lunch set, it's definitely value for money.

Hoya Japanese Restaurant
119 York St
Sydney, NSW 2000
+62 2 9267 0822


Hoya on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and make my day! Let me know that I am not blogging in vain...