Saturday, November 6, 2010

Getting bubble tea fix


On Thursday, I found out from my cousin that apparently Cha Time has opened a new branch in World Square, just in front of Coles. Good news as this shop is really my favorite bubble tea place as they have good selection of tea and nice tapiocas that have just the right chewiness. If you want the tapioca pearl, remember to ask for it at the register as the tea doesn't automatically come with the bubble (despite the pictures that makes you think so!). Anyway, topping is $0.50, so it's not that bad.

To make the news even sweeter, they are having a buy one get one deal till Nov 7, which is tomorrow. So this is why, I am sharing the news with you guys. Get your bubble tea fix for a good deal by tomorrow. If you do decide to go, remember to bring your patience! The line will be long....

Cha Time
World Square Shopping Centre
George st/Liverpool st/Goulburn st/ Pitt St block

2 comments:

  1. argh i saw the line and thought i'd give it a miss but nuuu i missed out on the buy 1 get 1 free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the line was really long though! i had to go early yesterday at 11ish to try and avoid the line, but nope! even that early there was a queue already!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and make my day! Let me know that I am not blogging in vain...