Monday, May 31, 2010

Bento Convenience

Tonkatsu with Miso sauce

What I love about living in the City is that there are so many different options for food, almost 24/7. With wet winter full on in Sydney, today wasone of those days when I just needed some cheering up and it was nearing lunch time. So I called Miso, ordered the Miso Tonkatsu Bento and picked it up in 15 minutes. The beauty of calling for take out, you don't have to wait!

Miso Tonkatsu Bento, AUD 15.90

The tonkatsu was moist and succulent. The top bits were still crunchy but the bottom was a little soggy due to the bento box. The pork was nice and juicy though. I also love the miso sauce. Though I wish there were more.

Salad - I could taste some wasabi on this

The salads and the rest were standard. But I was quite pleased with the tonkatsu it self. So far all the food that I've tasted in Miso have been good quality. Not too authentic or like whoa, but if there's one thing you can count on here, its the standard of its quality. Oh, it's also quite reasonably priced too, for lunch that is. (But it's like that with Japanese restaurants. It's an almost worldwide practice.)

Miso
Shop 20 World Square
Sydney
+61 2 9283 9686


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and make my day! Let me know that I am not blogging in vain...