Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 3 cont'd: Aunt Stella's cookies

This is what got me interested in the first place. It had a watermelon scent, but it was rather chocolate chip-py for me. I was amused.

On the way back to Bibaushi, we passed by the basement of one of the department stores nearby and long story short, we ended up getting all sorts of cookies from Aunt Stella's Cookies. It was the first time I had ever seen such a wide variety of cookies. I was so impressed with their creativity. Tell me if you're not impressed after seeing all these pictures!

My favorite was the corn flake cookies. Hopefully soon I will attempt to recreate this. If it works out, I might just share the recipe with you. Or you just have to order it through IEatSweet who will give me commission ;)













Aunt Stella's Cookies
Click here for website
(It's only in Japanese... Sorry! Really I am, I wish I could put through an order)

3 comments:

  1. kawaiiii! please do share the corn flake cookies recipe if it works out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lahhhh... we haven't even made it yet???

    ReplyDelete
  3. so? has anyone ordered it already?

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and make my day! Let me know that I am not blogging in vain...