Sunday, September 6, 2009

Life is to[o] mu[n]ch

Life is to[o] mu[n]ch. When I first created this blog and musing over what to call it, I came to the decision of Lifeis2Mu(n)ch because of 2 main reasons:

1. Because the word "munch" is obviously associated with eating and since I want this blog to be a food blog it made sense. I also like the word "munch" because of its sound and its playfulness.

2. Because Lifeis2Mu(n)ch sounds like "life is too much" which is how I sometimes feel when I get stressed out. So because life is too much, let's munch... kind of feel...

Speaking of point number 2, when I was in Singapore I felt that 'Life is too much' more when I was stressed out. However, since I moved back to Jakarta, Indonesia in mid August and travelled for a bit, I felt like "Life is too much" but more in a positive context. As in, there are so many things in life that you can do, limitless opportunities and possibilities if you put your mind to it.
Though I'm sad to leave the wonderful myriad of food in Singapore both those I've tried and those I haven't, I'm so excited to move back to Jakarta and appreciate it so much more after being in Singapore. I will be traveling for a bit more, so I probably won't be updating my blog for a while but do stay tune for what's next: food reviews in Jakarta and from my travel, as well a little bit on the journey of my travel around Indonesia. Join the group 'Lifeis2Munch' on facebook so that when I post a new entry you can see the update.

Happy Monday peeps! And if life is too much for you today, munch a little... ;)

1 comment:

  1. :), havent checked ur blog in a while but is lookin like u did a lot of writing already.

    -cg

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and make my day! Let me know that I am not blogging in vain...